is a mean-reversion strategy that uses intraday seasonal volatility patterns caused by high-impact news events. It enters the market at a certain time shortly before a high-impact news event occurs. It does not trade frequently!
Supported currency pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, EURGBP
Recommended timeframe: M5
MT5 version can be found here
EA is FIFO compatible
- One Chart Setup: you only need one chart to trade all symbols
- Multiple currency pairs support
- Solid backtest and live performance
- Auto GMT detection
- Self Diagnostic System
How to install
- The EA must be attached to ONLY one M5 chart, EURUSD is recommended
- If your broker uses a suffix (e.g. EURUSD.a) you should update names in the Symbol parameter
- Use recommended pairs only. You don’t need .set files, all settings are stored internally in the EA
- The EA should run on a VPS continuously
- Good ECN broker is preferable
How to backtest:
- It is highly recommended to run backtests on the MT4 platform. That way you can test the whole portfolio at once using real ticks with variable spreads. This will be the closest you can get to real live trade conditions.
- On MT5, Run the backtest on EURUSD M15 and enable the OneChartSetup in the parameters.
- Select the lot size settings (fixed lot, or LotsizeStep for automatic lot size).
- Set testing quality to “1-minute OHLC” for faster, but quite reliable testing or “every tick based on real ticks” for the most reliable testing.
There are no reviews yet.