XFX Hunter EA is an automated trading software developed by the Projectxfx team. The XFX Hunter EA is based on multiple indicator strategies. The price to purchase a license is $350. The recommended timeframe remains undisclosed, however, the currency pairs traded include some minor and major pairs. The XFX Hunter EA requires that the trader must have a VPS, MT4 platform and is willing to deposit at least $1000-$2000 in a Standard account.
XFX Hunter EA Review
- XFX Hunter EA is a program that claims to automate Forex trades. It’s like putting a plane on autopilot. Traders can sleep through the night calmly knowing that their trades will be placed exactly at the times they designated. Sounds easy, right?
- Forex robots like XFX Hunter EA are getting a lot of hype of late and Forex robot scams are not far behind.
- Forex robots like XFX Hunter EA can only be as smart as its creator. The creators of these systems are looking to make a quick large sum of money and are not looking at the fact that the most predictable thing about the Forex market is the changes you cannot predict without watching the changes carefully. Anyone who knows the Forex market well and understands it will recommend a live person with their own trading strategy and then and only then does it make sense to automate any of it.
- The companies producing Forex robots like XFX Hunter EA often rely on very broad, small print disclaimers to keep them out of trouble for promising tremendous results when those results are unrealistic in the long term.
- Most Forex robot scams are easy to pinpoint and would seem obvious to any investor. But even with blatant false promises of huge profits “while you sleep” millions of dollars are dropped into these Forex robot scams every day.
XFX Hunter EA Strategy
XFX Hunter did not provide a verified trading result to back up its strategy.
The problem is that Forex robots are run based on automated mathematical algorithms, not taking into account things like market conditions that vary with political issues, weather, and other factors. The inconsistency of the market is impossible to program into a robot, and therefore the results of Forex robots are inconsistent as well.
|Type: Expert Advisor||Platform: MetaTrader 4||Strategy: Recovery System|
|Minimum capital: $10,000||Leverage: 1:500||Account type: Low spread|
The system supports 16 indicators, 8 of which 8 have been designed by us while the rest are predefined. These indicators are combined to interpret the state of the market and its possible trends. They are combined into 3 independent blocks, each of which is analyzed by 4 indicators that search for and detect parallel trends, while the remaining 2 indicators are used as a trigger to execute trades in each block.
Each block operates independently with its own short or long operations and is also closed independently from the rest. When a trade is opened and its status is not in favor of the market, Hunter executes the recovery system, recovering the possible losses of the previous trade. The system ensures absolute control over operations, which allows you to extract benefits from the market almost constantly.